Naked Lime Marketing is Taking its Twist to the 2012 NADA Convention
Naked Lime’s Automotive Marketing, Advertising, and Web Solutions
Can Help Dealers Reach, Attract, and Retain More Customers
KETTERING, Ohio – Feb. 3, 2012 – Naked Lime Marketing will be showcasing its full-service suite of automotive marketing, advertising, and web solutions at the 2012 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) convention at the Las Vegas Convention Center from Feb. 4-6.
Naked Lime Marketing is a new brand that brings together a set of established web, advertising, and digital marketing solutions and services with proven track records in serving automotive retailers.
Naked Lime Marketing covers every aspect of a dealership’s retail marketing, advertising, and web strategy, whether reaching consumers through traditional marketing and advertising channels or through newer digital channels that range from web and SEO to social media and reputation management.
“We’re putting a unique twist on automotive marketing by bringing together a wide-ranging set of marketing, advertising, and web solutions under a single brand, filled with new energy and new perspectives and backed by more than 12 years’ automotive retailing experience and strong industry partnerships,” said Trey Hiers, who oversees marketing at Naked Lime. “The products and services from Naked Lime can change dramatically how dealers fulfill their marketing and advertising strategies and how consumers interact with the dealership. It’s a powerful combination that can deliver measurable results for dealers.”
The Naked Lime Marketing product and service portfolio includes:
- Full-service advertising solutions in partnership with the leading automotive retail advertising firm in the country, Zimmerman Advertising.
- Full-service marketing solutions to deliver precisely targeted, multi-channel, database marketing for dealerships.
- Full-service digital marketing, such as website SEO, paid search, and digital reputation management.
- Full-service website development, hosting, and reporting, with features that range from consumer interactive inventory to mobile sites to live chat.
- CarLocate.com, which is an Internet vehicle-marketing channel now available to any franchised dealership.
Recently, GM approved Naked Lime Marketing to provide web, marketing, and advertising solutions to GM dealerships under GM’s in-Market Retail Turnkey Program. Visit gmimr.nakedlime.com for details.
The Naked Lime brand launched officially during the 11th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas in October 2011.