Proven Success with Reputation Management in 2013
When Naked Lime was announced as one of only three providers in the GM Reputation Management program for 2013, we were beyond proud. But that was where the hard work started, because we’re not happy with just being an option – we wanted to be the best option. We are not so good at that “it was an honor just to be nominated” stuff.
And when we saw the results our dealers achieved with the program, we began writing our acceptance speech:
- 81% of surveys that were opened were completed.
- 18% increase in average dealership review rating on third-party sites.
- 105% average increase in the number of reviews found on those same sites.
- 163% average increase in online mentions of dealership, including mentions in forums, social media, blogs, etc.
- 93% of reviews each month were positive, while only 3.15% were negative.
- 100% of negative reviews addressed with Naked Lime response handling, while customers who responded to reviews on their own only responded to negative reviews 23.35% of the time.
- 2.4 star rating increase for dealers who used Naked Lime response service compared to only 0.8 increase for dealers chose not to.
So about that speech:
Thank you to the dealers who enrolled with us in the first year. We were younger then (“green”, if you will) and you took a chance on us that we appreciate deeply. Working closely with dealerships to help them succeed is what we love to do. We’re always growing and improving, and we hope you continue to grow with us in 2014.