We Don't Search Online (Said Only 15% of Shoppers)
Today, courtesy of online shopping tool Milo, we bring you an infographic that gives us a peek inside the heads of internet shoppers. It’s packed with all kinds of fun facts about how they search online for your business and what impact your reviews will have on their choice.
A few highlights:
- 66% of respondents regularly do internet research to find businesses.
- Only 15% of respondents did not use the internet to find a local business in the past year.
- 8% of respondents use the internet to research businesses almost every day.
- 58% of customers said positive customer reviews make them trust a business more.
- 27% said they regularly use online reviews to choose a business, while 49% do so at least occasionally.