Engage and Explore with Naked Lime at NADA 2015
For most industries, the holiday hustle and bustle is behind them. For us, it's still in full swing, because we're gearing up for NADA.
New for Naked Lime at NADA this year is our sponsorship of the Engage and Explore Pedometer contest.
Most of us resolve to somehow get more fit in the new year, and with this year's convention spread across four buildings, NADA wants you to make every step count.
Since you'll be doing all that walking already, strap on your pedometer with your comfy shoes and enter the contest.
The two participants with the most steps each day will win a Fitbit, and the one the most steps over the entire conference wins the grand prize of $1,000!
Full contest details and other social media opportunities for the convention can be found here, but here are the Engage and Explore Pedometer contest basics:
How to Play
1. To register for the NADA Pedometer Walking Contest text ENGAGE to 56512.
2. You will receive a welcome text message with the contest information.
3. Pick-up your pedometer at Race HQ-Registration, Lobby Level I, Moscone West.
4. Walk to win. Each day (Thursday – Saturday) we will award the top two participants with the most steps a Fitbit Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband. On Sunday we will award the participant with the most overall steps from the 4-day weekend $1,000.
5. To report your pedometer steps, simply fill out “Report My Steps” form found in the NADA Pedometer Contest mobile web page, a reminder text will be sent to you daily at 4:45pm with the form for your convenience.
6. Report your daily steps walked no later than 5:00pm each day.
7. Be sure to take a picture of your pedometer each day so we may verify when you win.
8. Winners will be contacted by text the following morning.
For more information about Naked Lime at NADA, including new products and show specials, visit our NADA page or call 855.NKD.LIME.
See you in San Francisco at Booth #527S!