Fix Your Fixed Ops Marketing in Vegas with Naked Lime
Naked Lime’s very own Ross McArthur would love to see you next week at the Fixed Ops Conference.
The automotive industry’s only national conference for fixed operations will be held at the Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel November 1-3. Fixed Ops Magazine has brought together industry experts to help dealers improve efficiency, profitability, and retention in their dealerships.
Ross will present a session titled “Today’s Lost Customer is Tomorrow’s Dollars: Winning Your Customer Back from the Independents.”
During his presentation, Ross will help you better understand ever-changing service consumers. There are 116 million of them searching online for the products and services dealerships sell. Learn to connect with them and keep them from choosing an independent shop or repair chain.
You will leave with a five-step marketing strategy that leverages shopping trends and your digital resources to regain and grow your market share for service work.
You have two chances to catch his session:
- Monday, Nov. 2, 9:45 a.m., in Room B
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, at 9:45 a.m., in Room D
Ross is currently a marketing specialist for Naked Lime. Before joining us, he worked with leading tire manufacturers, distributors, and state organizations to provide digital solutions for their customers. He has been a speaker and panelist at more than 100 industry events, including SEMA and the International Tire Exhibition & Conference (ITEC) North America.
Naked Lime frequently contributes materials Fixed Ops Magazine, including these articles published in 2015:
- “Four Steps to Reading Service Customers’ Minds: How Service Marketing Can Look More Like Mind Reading – and Why” by Pat Horne, director of Product Planning at Naked Lime.
- “How to Win at Mobile Service Marketing: Four Steps to Stop Handing Customers to Your Competition” by Brad Highland, director of Web Services at Naked Lime.
- “Do Your Customers Really Know You? Seven Ways to Inform Them About Your Services and Attract Them to Your Service Drive” by Highland.
Naked Lime also is a platinum sponsor of the conference and will host Booth #12 at the show. Stop by to learn more about how we can help you protect your customers and take more from your competition.