Still Naked After All These Years
For some, a fifth anniversary may not seem like a big deal.
In digital years, it’s an eternity.
On October 5, 2011, Naked Lime Marketing made our debut at the Digital Dealer Conference in Las Vegas.
Since 2011, the “Why” behind Naked Lime has remained virtually the same:
- Naked Lime is a complete marketing, advertising, and web company. One call to Naked Lime really does it all in helping dealers deliver a strategic, cohesive message across every channel.
- Naked Lime provides services, not tools. Real people apply a human approach to create a customized strategy for the dealer.
- Naked Lime is also built on transparency and results. “Naked” means dealers see it all. Our services have detailed reporting to show dealers how our services are performing and where every cent is spent.
But that doesn’t mean we haven’t done a lot of growing and changing to keep up with the pace of the industry.
In those 5 years, we’ve:
- Added eNewsletters.
- Added XtreamService to our targeted marketing services.
- Completely built the Aptus Websites platform to give dealership site visitors the best e-commerce experience on every device.
- Grown our Digital Advertising capabilities to become a Google Premier Partner.
- Continued to strengthen and add to our relationships with OEMs to serve more dealerships with manufacturer-required marketing.
- Gone international! Through a process that started in 2015 to specifically tailor our solutions to a new market, we officially expanded to Canada in March 2016.
It has been a fantastic ride, and we look forward to serving our customers for many more years. We wouldn’t be here without the first dealers who signed on for digital services from a new company with a weird name, and the ones who continue to believe in us every day.
Happy Birthday to Us!