ICYMI: Digital Reputation Management Tips from DD17
Dan Malloy's (@danielgmalloy) Digital Dealer session was such a success that, through no fault of his own, he was not provided enough handouts for everyone in the audience. #marketingteamfail
First, we sincerely thank you for attending!
Second, we apologize to anyone who missed out, and present… drum roll please… the take-aways from Dan's session! Print one for yourself, and share with all your friends!
Reputation Management: The Internet Doesn’t Forgive and Forget
17th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Three key ways to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and overall dealership success:
- Effective social media management – Engage your customers in conversations of all types, from reviews and comments to posting special events and advertising.
- Customer follow-up surveys – Ensure customers understand how important their feedback is to you and also provide a platform to turn possible customer issues into positive customer service experiences.
- Implement a response handling plan – Stay engaged to maintain and build your customer base and increase your positive online presence.
Secrets of Proactive Reputation Management:
- Follow-up email surveys
- Using Social Media to increase engagement
- POS handouts for selected review sites
- Encouraging customers to share feedback
- Featured testimonials on website or social media
- Reviews pages on your website
- Addition of review site button to:
- Email signatures
- Email campaigns